Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is tough these days

Well where do I start???

A month ago my washing machine stopped working and needed a new part which was so expensive we had to wait till hubby got paid again.

Washing by hand is by far the most energy draining exercise I have been forced to do this month and still am doing...it takes time to order a part...I am hoping tomorrow might be the day i will get that phone call" we have the part!"...My hands would be thrilled:)

OK last week, Friday morning at 1 am it started raining in our hallway...pouring down. In fact I thought hell broke loose in there. Nah all it was, was a valve that had snapped off the water cylinder...so since 3pm Friday last week we have been drying out our house with special gear from the insurance company. FUN, not really as they make a dreadful noise and those fans, man they are powerful enough to dry you laundry on it.

It's been tough financially, having two kids to feed makes it even worse...but we get by, with less money this month to buy essential things such as a rubbish bin for my bathroom...lol and all the clothes i want from my favourite shops needs to stay in the shop for now...sad, very sad.

I need to be greatful for having healthy kids, a semi-healthy body myself...and an awsome hubby that pretends to listen to all my worries...

Well now i need to retire to bed as my eyes are stuggeling to stay open...

Good Night world

No comments:

Post a Comment